Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 - The year of change.


2013 – The Year of Change
 
My name’s LB Bacchus and thanks for your potential interest in my blogs, which I launch on the 1st day of January 2013.  A year of change.

I’ve been working very hard for a number of years now to be where I am today, and the first day of 2013 seems to be the time (despite former stops and starts) that I finally feel ready to take a leap of faith and take the chance to do what I’ve wanted to do for many, many years but in truth didn’t have the confidence to do it before.

I’m not alone (thankfully).  There are many I’ve spoken to who also feel (intuitively even thought they mightn’t realize it) that there’s a shift in energy and the time is right to be brave and have the courage to believe in, and create the dream.  I hope my blogs and everything I have to share will show it’s possible no matter what limitations and insecurities we may have, that we can honour our potential and face the world (warts ‘n all) and do the best we can…After all, isn’t that what true success really is?

I’m a mother, grandmother and former teacher.  I’m now also the author of: Theft of Hearts, The Guardian Shield, Scaredy Cat or Mountain Lion…Who are you? and the Secrets of Stress.  My books will all be launched and available as eBooks this month along with my new website which will profile the work I have and am currently doing.
 

I also call myself an intuitive friend.  If you’d like to know what that’s all about, I’ve explained it in my YouTube video channel: lbbacchustv which will be live in a couple of weeks too.  These vids are tongue ‘n cheek as well as my take on serious issues that most of us struggle with at some time or another as we go through life.  One thing you’ll notice if you ever visit the site, is I’ve been willing to make myself look pretty foolish in some of them and I hope they’ll support and offer perspectives that remind you of your power to choose and your right to exercise your free will to create the reality you deserve.



This leads me into sharing that my knowledge has been gained through the experience of fifty-eight years on this planet and the intuitive knowledge I’ve accessed through meditation and belief in the spiritual power of love that surrounds us.

There’s no specific direction for my blogs as I’m just going to go with the flow and share my take on issues and situations whether global or personal that stir me in some way to offer my perspective.  My perspective might provoke criticism, gain agreement, interest or not interest, but I hope it’ll inform and offer support and most importantly open up discussion and questions.

My wish for 2013 is we (the majority) recognize and believe with conviction that:

WE have the power to change the world.
LOVE is our POWER

I’d love for you to share with me so please let me know what you think, even if it’s ouchy as I’m a great advocate of 'everyone has a right to their opinion'  providing of course that it isn’t wilfully intended to be hurtful or offensive.

I look forward to our time together.

LB xxx




1 comment: